SORB XT is your true all-rounder – almost applicable everywhere and very versatile.
SORB XT is applied in the fields of environment, transport, industry, crafts and the public sector. The binder is used on water, roads, asphalt, normal as well as special surfaces and various industrial floors.
- 100 % biological, without any additives
- Guarantor for healthiness, work-and traffic-safety
- Absolutely environmental-friendly, no negative effects
- Easy to handle because of its low weight
- ONE product for all applications
- Less storing-place in stock
- Thermal utilization possible; high heat value
- Useful complementary products („SORBXT – Tools“)
- Audit report by MPA (Federal Material Testing Institute, Germany)
- Audit report Hygiene Institute Dortmund, Germany
- Delivery capability: short-termed
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
SORB XT – natural fiber – instructions for use
1. Spread out SORB XT evenly over the leaked substance.
- Use mechanical tools like a broom, a shovel, Peko XT or a dredge
- For mechanical use we recommend to spread out SORB XT as near to the ground as possible
2. Work into the material without big effort.
- A dark discolouration shows the saturation of SORB XT*
3. Skim off or sweep up the substance from the surface
- Normally only one operation is necessary to obtain the necessary grip of 96%
4. Dispose the contaminated material with the respective valid laws and local regulations.
- You might consider that the substance probably can be thermally recycled.
0,66 liter is absorbed by one liter of SORBXT
250 liters of oil = 7-8 bags ( = appr. 55kg/120 lb)
The Hygiene Institute of Ruhr District confirms in its occupational medicine assessment and environmentally technical inspection:
- Non-toxic for human beings, animals and environment
- Purely organic, 100% biological
- No negative influences to the environment
Bag of 50L, loose natural fiber
- Weight: about 7,5kg
- Pallet of 60 bags
Bucket of 10L, loose natural fiber
- Weight: about 2,4kg, reclosable
- Dimensions: about 28*26*19cm; Pallet of 128 buckets
Box of 250L, loose natural fiber
- Weight: about 57kg
- Dimensions: 1200*800*500mm
Cube of 5500L, pressed natural fiber
- Weight: about 800kg
- Dimensions: 1200*1150*2300mm
- About 3,2 m³
|Raw Material||100% natural fiber,biological|
|Density||140 gr/liter (e.g. 50l-bag=7,5kg/16lb|
|Performance kg/l||1 kg SORB XT absorbs 4,68 l|
|Performance l/l||1 L SORB XT absorbs up to 0,66 l|
|Performance/sec||within a few seconds|
|Properties (water)||Result approval MPA-Institute|
|a) Residual moisture||25-40 %|
|d) Floatable||Yes, proportion > 95%|
|Application fields||Result approval MPA-Institute|
|a) Type I||Water|
|b) Type II||Small bodies of water/usual grounds|
|c) Type III||Special/industrial grounds|
|d) "R" (road); grip after use||97 %|
|Guaranteed years of function||5 years|
*SORB consists of 100% natural fibers. Slight fluctuations in some technical data can occur naturally. The performance of SORB depends on the absorbed substances. If necessary, a supporting mechanical training may be necessary.
For which substances?
- Oil or oil-similar substances
- Large number of chemicals
- Oil-based paints, oil-based colours
- Non-stabilized emulsions